Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A Change Of Pace



I've revamped Aidan's blog and am now officially taking over writing duties. That is to say that I'll be writing from my point of view from now on...a little easier for me and a lot easier for our readers to digest. I'll still stick to talking about Aidan's everyday adventures however and I'll keep it PG, since I've got my own blog for everything else!

Today is a big clean up day! With Aidan's Nana coming tomorrow, and our big trip this weekend, we need to get the place ship shape, and get things like laundry and some packing out of the way. Aidan will be making his first ever trip to the laundry room to help out! Once we get all of that fun stuff out of the way, we'll get bundled up against this crazy wind and head out for our daily walk. Tomorrow we plan to take Nana to Lake Ontario Park to enjoy a nice long walk by the water.

We've been slowly but surely introducing new tastes to Aidan. He's a big fan of sweet potatoes and chicken, not so much vegetables and beef, but I'm going to add macaroni to that mix and see if he goes for it. For a while, the only fruit he would eat was bananas, but I got some apples and vanilla custard into him this morning, so we're headed in the right direction!

Anyway, it's off to start the laundry now, and what has Aidan been up to while we've been busy?

No comments: