Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Dog Day Afternoon


Last night, I woke up in the middle of the night and while I was rolling around and playing in my crib, I got stuck on my tummy! I tried really hard to get back on my back, but I couldn't do it, so I cried for Mommy. She came and rescued me and we had a nice little cuddle in Mommy and Daddy's bedroom and I got some milk before I went back to bed. Those middle of the night times are so special.

Today we went to Value Village to get me some more shorts because that's all I wear these days! I've outgrown lots of my old shorts, so it was time to pick out some new ones. I really liked a soft red pair with fishies on them and I played with them the whole time we were in the store. Mommy and Daddy picked out some nice ones, and even found some cool swim shoes for me to try out when we go to Uxbridge to visit Grandpa and Grandma! Mommy says if I like the pool there, then I can start swimming lots in the pool at our building.

I had a really fun time this morning playing with my doggy, Emma. She's become a lot less shy around me, and is very gentle and soft and fun to play with. I laugh and talk to her all the time now. Mommy always keeps a tight grip on her collar too. I patted her ears (they're so soft!) and I pulled her whiskers by accident, but she didn't mind. Then she gave me kisses on the hand!

Mommy showed me a cool book today too. I got to hold it myself, and after Mommy showed me how to turn the pages, I helped her. She called me a clever boy :0)

I think I'll have a nap now, and later we're all going to go for a walk to the park and I get to have chicken and sweet potatoes for dinner again! Yipee!

No comments: