Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Play Day


Today, I had lots of play time. I spent time on the floor with my cirque ball, with my aquarium play gym and in my bumbo! Mommy and Daddy and I went to the library and Mommy found some books with games and ideas for us to do together! On the way home, we stopped at the gas station and filled up the car, checked the oil and even pumped up the tires! Mommy told me all about it, and that we're getting ready for our big road trip this weekend to visit Grandpa! When we got home, we all went for a walk (with Emma too). We went to the store to get more food for me (I eat a lot these days!) and then we came home for a nice big dinner of my favourite, chicken and sweet potatoes and oat cereal. I'm pretty tired now, so I'm going to bed. Goodnight everybody!

No comments: