Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Out and about

This is my first ever blog. My Mommy helped me start this so that I could tell my family all about what I've been up to, and so that I could look back and remember all of my adventures years from now. I'm really excited!

Today we went to Loblaws and got some groceries. I like to help and hold the list for Mommy. When we got home, we all went out for a walk together. Mommy, Daddy, my doggy Emma and me in my stroller! I finally get to sit in the big boy part of the stroller. It was lots of fun! We even went off-roading in the park. When we came home, I was feeling pretty tired and hungry! For dinner I had sweet potatoes and chicken for the first time. It was SO yummy! Then I got my favourite Oat cereal too, and topped it off with some nice milk. I was pretty full and tired after dinner, but I had one more play time in my new Bumbo chair before heading off to my comfy crib with teddy for sweet dreams. I wonder what we'll do tomorrow!

No comments: